[Sidefx-houdini-list] nvidia quadro 980 and dual monitor

Jean-Claude Nouchy jclaude at mimgfx.com
Wed Jan 11 08:23:30 EST 2006

achimkern wrote:
> are you using Horizontal Span or DualView?
>
> I think there is no OpenGL accelaration on the second monitor if
> DualView is used.
>
> Cheers
> Achim

I'm using dual View.. but what makes me wonder is that at home I've got
a quadro FX1300 always in dual view.. and i dont have such problem ...
maybe its a issue wish 980?... actually 980 arent *that* old too.. so i
dont know why they shouldnt support OGL in dual view as well... I'll try
Span in a while and I'll let you know.

thanks.

cheers.

--