[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: houdini on Intel Mac

Rick Walia rickw at the-mill.com
Tue Jan 10 21:10:00 EST 2006

Sorry to go OT:

I don't know about the rest of you but I am looking forward to running houdini
on my powerbook....err macbook...er mactel...whatever it's called.

I can not stand to use windows and I really don't like any other laptops out
there except the powerbook. I have been waiting a long time for this and the
intel processor has finally surfaced for this platform. Do you think it'll be
long before we are able to run houdini on an intel mac laptop?

I'm pretty sure that gentoo linux will run on the powerbooks.

Cheers,

/Rick