[Sidefx-houdini-list] Problems with toggle in otl

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Mon Jan 9 13:15:30 EST 2006

Objects have a display parameter that you can use instead of the display
flag. It is found in the Render tab on a geo object and the Subnet tab
of a subnetwork. Simply click on the checkbox to use this parameter in
place of the display flag then write a channel reference from here to
your asset's toggle.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but this is what I
would do in this case.

Robert Magee
Product Marketing Manager
Side Effects Software Inc.