[Sidefx-houdini-list] Problems with toggle in otl

Rick Walia rickw at the-mill.com
Mon Jan 9 12:31:11 EST 2006

I'm having some troubles with toggle paramerters in otls.

Basically I want to toggle the diplay between 2 different operators.
If toggle is on, show node 1, if toggle is off show node 2.

Well this is the way I would expect a toggle to behave, no?

I have a toggle param called show_node1. The default value is 1.
In the callback section of this toggle I have the following expression:

if(show_curve, opset -d on `oppwf()`/node1, opset -d on `oppwf()`/node2)

Currently the above does nothing? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rick Walia

The Mill NY