[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: What compositor do you use if not COPS? (was: houdini crashes...)

Lyn Caudle lyn at janimation.com
Mon Jan 9 10:09:26 EST 2006

Hmmmmm...
I have decided that I do not like the current version of Fusion.
I liked it better last version.
I liked shake alot. a whole lot but the mighty apple screwed that for
me, and for
that matter probably the software as well. It seems to have slowed down
a ton compared to what I used to get
out of it.

However that being said "Nuke" is the only thing I see as being useful
at this piont.

My 2 cents
-Lyn-