[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini crashes...

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Sat Jan 7 19:43:20 EST 2006

Thanks Peter-

It's got to be a nightmare for any software development Co. to
address all the various system configurations and flavors out there..
Hopefully we are approaching a time where some level of
standardization will kick in--
For the shot term it would help if SESI would post the known major
bugs and compatibility issues along with a clear explanation of the
workarounds etc. on the sidex site--

Ciao,

Jed-