[Sidefx-houdini-list] Skin SOP Flipping

ken ken at corefa.com
Sat Jan 7 10:34:51 EST 2006

Rick Walia wrote:

>>> if yes, does their primitive ordering(number) remain consistent from
>>> frame to frame?
>>

> Correction. Mistake on my part. The primitives are changing order. I
> did try sorting the prims by proximity to pt but that didn't help much
> either.

okay, then Peter's addSOP idea will do the work, IF you can ensure that
each curve has consistent point count.

before you skinSOP, append an addSOP.
on the PointTab toggle ON the Delete geometry but keep the points ( this
will force the addSOP to generate new geometry and nuke the old)
go into the polygonsTab,  set the toggle for ByGroup to be ON,
for the Add parameter--> select Groups of N points
for the N parameter ---> set the value to be the number of points for a
curve

-k