[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini crashes...

Peter Robbinson probbins at corefa.com
Fri Jan 6 12:43:17 EST 2006

I'm real pleased with Ubuntu. Updating is very smooth and no issues so
far with Houdini or other tools.
Stay away from Kbuntu, it's a kde version. Not sure why the bother, you
can have kde running in ubuntu. Anyways, kbuntu is not nearly as well
put together, it's a different
team doing it.

If I finally get a linux version of Fusion then Windows could pretty
much be ditched. Alternatively if Cops ever gets updated then ...

PeterR