[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini crashes...

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Fri Jan 6 08:35:49 EST 2006

Weird, we have hardly any crashes, mostly still using H7.0.369. But
recently started using H8 full on and it's pretty solid. It does do the
crashing on exit thing, that seems to happen on the larger files when a
lot of memory usage and clearing out of the sop cache has been going on,
but apart from that it's pretty stable. Of course we are mostly using
sops and chops will a little cops, so I can't comment on pops and dops.
We use Win XP though......

Si