[Sidefx-houdini-list] Simple skinned, rigged, bi-ped

Stephen Gurban sgurban at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 1 21:00:47 EST 2006

The rabbit otl at the exchange has a huge amount of controls.
You may like to dig around in the help files for the Beatrice model. I think
it is in the tutorial call 'posing a digital character'.
You wrote that you were after a simple rig. She is a bit easier to reverse
engineer. Make sure you check out her wardrobe changes. Very nice use of
networks and digital assets.

3dbuzz.com has a good VTM for character rigging as well.

Stephen