[Sidefx-houdini-list] Running a script tosetvariablesfromaC-shell script

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Tue Feb 28 13:14:01 EST 2006

Setenv should work. We do this all the time, in fact our entire render
pipeline relies upon it.
Do the variables already exist in the hip file? If so it might be worth
deleting them with set -u first, I have had situation when there is a
global variable (setenv) and a local variable (set) with the same name
and Houdini doesn't seem to like it.

Si