[Sidefx-houdini-list] Running a script to set variables from a C-shell script

Robert Persons robert at adtechinc.com
Mon Feb 27 18:25:00 EST 2006

Hi,

This probably simple . but .

I have c shells scripts that render ROPS, and I can successfully set
variables (such as; "set renw = 720") before rendering. That works.  But
what I would like to do is to run another script from within the c shell
script to set several variables at once. Such as running the script
"bunchofvariables" from the c shell, and the "bunchofvariables" script
would have many of the "set x = 400" type commands. This isn't working
for me.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Robert