[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini crashes...

Ben Schrijvers Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com
Mon Feb 27 12:45:59 EST 2006

Hi Dries,

Good to see you're using Houdini again!
So you say that in an old (32 bit) hipfile you can create a new Path
Object without the crash, or just change it?
Because I think if you can create one then it isn't the system, but
probably Houdini itself.

It seems something is stored in the hipfile.. some setting or something
else.
You could load your old 32bit file in the 64bit setup and save it again.
Just without changing anything.
Then the difference between the new and the old file might lead you to
the a more precise pin down.
Just use the diff command or something... Maybe even do a hexpand to get
all ascii.

cheers,
benS