[Sidefx-houdini-list] How To Modify A Menu Thru Hscript

Ben Schrijvers Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com
Thu Feb 23 08:36:44 EST 2006

Ah! And that is were the flexibility stops I'm afraid.
But you can "disable" the parameter.

Usually in Houdini you don't do a lot of dynamic deleting of parts of
the pipeline.
Most of the time you try to create a solution that holds all posibilities.

Can you discribe a bit more about you try to do with the digital asset.
Maybe people can show you another way of doing this without changing the
GUI.

cheers,
benS