[Sidefx-houdini-list] How To Modify A Menu Thru Hscript

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 07:33:03 EST 2006

Hi Ben.........

 I was just playing with Menu script, and got how to create one.
 Just writing,in the case,u don't know...

 you just have to write.......

 echo "Item_value1" "Item_Name1"
 echo "Item_value2" "Item_Name2"
 echo "Item_value3" "Item_Name3"
 ................ And so on.

 Now I will be able to add and delete item thru hscript.
 Thanks for ur support, Ben.

 ------------iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics

Jaideep Khadilkar <iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Ben.......

 I tried to use that menu Script. But couldn't know the exact format to give.
 I tried to find this out in Help, but no info. is given about that.
 Do u know the format????

 ------------iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics

Ben Schrijvers  wrote: Hi Jaideep,

Don't worry... it's possible!
If you look at the particular parameter of the digital asset (oke oke
OTL) there is a menu tab.
Toggle the "menu script" and there you go...
I didn't use it myself yet... but I'm waiting for an excuse..

cheers,
benS