[Sidefx-houdini-list] How To Modify A Menu Thru Hscript

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 06:57:11 EST 2006

Hi Ben.......

 I tried to use that menu Script. But couldn't know the exact format to give.
 I tried to find this out in Help, but no info. is given about that.
 Do u know the format????

 ------------iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics

Ben Schrijvers <Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com> wrote: Hi Jaideep,

Don't worry... it's possible!
If you look at the particular parameter of the digital asset (oke oke
OTL) there is a menu tab.
Toggle the "menu script" and there you go...
I didn't use it myself yet... but I'm waiting for an excuse..

cheers,
benS