[Sidefx-houdini-list] How To Modify A Menu Thru Hscript

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 06:11:19 EST 2006

Hi All..........

 I think it is not possible (See how optimistic, i  am..... hahahah), but better to ask here, before quitting. Can u change the menu list for a parameter , thru Hscript?
 I am not asking to change menu's current value. I am saying, can u add or delete a perticular menu item in the menu list for a perticular parameter, using Hscript????????????? That paramerer can be a part of an OTL.

 Waiting for your Answers........

 ------------iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics