[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Help in Firefox

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 10:04:45 EST 2006

Hi Everybody......

 Rick, that "update-mime-database /usr/share/mime" worked for me.

 Thanks Man. Thank u everybody, for ur suggestions.
 Now atleast I can browse thru the help, like a houdini particle(Fast......Very Fast).

 --------iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics

Rick Walia <rickw3d at gmail.com> wrote: also I think you need to become root to run either command..