[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Help in Firefox

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 03:34:33 EST 2006

Hi Joe.
 Thank u for ur Reply.
 But I have some doubts. I followed your link page, I made the changes to package file, but how to execute "dpkg-reconfigure shared-mime-info" command.
 when I give this command in terminal, it gives me an error message "command not found". I am using bash, is it because of that?????
 Can the opening problem is because of java plugin installation. I installed new Firefox 1.5 and copied java plugin to its plugin directory, and there, help pages are working fine. But for some reasons I want to use it with 1.0.7 version which is default firefox installed by linux. Where can I find the installation folder for this? Is it the same as /home/username/.mozilla ????
 I copied the same java plugin to this directory, but its not working.
 Plz Help..

 --------iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics

Joe Drew <joe at sidefx.com> wrote: Hi Jaideep,

Check out
http://www.se.eecs.uni-kassel.de/~thm/Linux/mozilla-xml-xsl.html for
information on how to fix the MIME settings on your machine.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure this problem is fixed in Firefox 1.5.

Joe