[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Help in Firefox

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 07:22:11 EST 2006

Hi Everybody.........

 There are some problems when using Houdini Help, in the sense, you can not search a perticular word on a perticular page. I wish I could open the help in Firefox  or something like that.
 on my Windows machine I used to open Hscript,Expression and Vex Help files in Firefox. These are seperate xml Files. But on Linux, I am not being able to open these xml files in Firefox, I am getting Error Message like "Error loading stylesheet: (null)". I think the problem is in my Firefox MIME type settings. Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem??

 -----------iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics