[Sidefx-houdini-list] Tcl Functions

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 10:57:23 EST 2006

Hi Everybody.........

 I am trying some Tcl scripting with Houdini. The Cotent related to this on Odwiki is very good. But can tcl return a value that I can use in Hscript.
 eg. Suppose I am writing a code in Hscript, and I just want to make use of string functions in tcl, then can I just call those funtions and get the data from tcl, and use that in Hscript??????

 Plz Explaine with examples, if u can , cause I am somewhat new to tcl......
 Thanking in advance.

 ---------iamjaideep80