[Sidefx-houdini-list] Using Wren for UV rendering?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 08:24:50 EST 2006

Hello,
	Can someone please remind me what conditions have to be met on the
geometry before Wren's UV rendering works? If I RMB on the a SOP and
Save Texture UV to Image, it works but if I try to do the same from Wren
itself, I get black.
	It's polygonal, I've tried point and vertex UVs, uniqueing points,
unrolling the geometry, all to no avail.
	The reason I don't want to use the RMB is I need colours, so I need to
do it "manually" so the Prim Cd will  be used. I also want to be able to
script it at some point.

Cheers,

Peter B