[Sidefx-houdini-list] CHOP audio functionality in Houdini 8.x+?

Marco Gariboldi marcogb at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 19 18:10:19 EST 2006

Dear SESI mailinglist members,

I'm not sure since which version(s) of Houdini, but I - for some reason -
don't seem to be able to properly playback audio anymore via CHOPs.

When I generate a waveform, or import a Midi-file, and try to play it back -
via the Audio Panel - I only hear noise. This used to work fine for me in
older versions of Houdini, though I can't say which versions since it has
been quite a while ago.

Then, I'm not sure if it's Houdini to blame. Anyway, does anybody else
experience problems with this as well?

Kind regards,

Marco Gariboldi