[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini crashes...

Riot riotnews at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:40:08 EST 2006

The path crash also affect me.

Dried, I have optimized your crash, create the path object
directly on viewport (interactive), this way make the
crash faster ;)

system info:
Linux version 2.6.8-11-amd64-k8 (Debian 3.4.3-13) (64bits)
Houdini 8.0.500 (x86_64)
GeForce FX 5700 (AGP)
NVIDIA Linux x86_64 NVIDIA Kernel Module  1.0-8178
VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8385 [K8T800 AGP] Host Bridge

Víctor M.