[Sidefx-houdini-list] I3d Question

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 08:26:34 EST 2006

   Hi Everybody.........
  Thank u guys( Simon, Peter., Pablo)...... This support is very fast.
  Thank u Simon. I am trying to decode your code. It is very helpful.

  -------iamjaideep80
   Jaideep Khadilkar
   (TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics)

Simon Barrick <simon at primalpictures.com> wrote: This is the code I used I think plus a test hip file. All the paths will
probably need sorting out and the vex code compiling, no idea what state
it is in but it might help you.

Si