[Sidefx-houdini-list] textport question...

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 12:56:22 EST 2006

Hi,

I have investigated both suggestions posted but to no avail. The
resources file located in $HOUDINI/config comes close however no cigar.
It only controls the Houdini UI fonts and there is no Textport listing.
I have gone through the entire font options listed just in case one of
them also controlled the Textport but alas...

If anyone can think of where else this preference might be I would be
incredibly grateful (and probably so would my students).

Regards,

Phil.