[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini in different industries

mstory at xion.org mstory at xion.org
Thu Feb 16 12:28:37 EST 2006

Hi,

I used it last year to visualize the data from the Gamma Ray
Spectrometer aboard
the Mars Odyssey 2001 satellite while I was at the Lunar and Plantary Lab at
Univ. of Arizona.  Jolly good fun!  I'll wrote some simple plugins to create
texture maps and geo to track the migration of CO2 "ice" from pole to pole
throughout the Martian year.

--Mark