[Sidefx-houdini-list] Real Flow + Houdini

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Wed Feb 15 12:42:07 EST 2006

We've produced several projects using RealFlow and Mark's plugins.
We're very pleased with the results we have been able to squeeze out
of the software.. We generate geo in houdini, import into RF, develop
and test simulations in RF- Export meshes for import back into
houdini for cleanup- shading lighting etc-

Mark's plugins are great, simple to use and the whole system is
production stable. The biggest challenge is getting a handle on the
RF Daemons- There are lots of great resources-tutorials etc.
available on-line.

Jed-