[Sidefx-houdini-list] Real Flow + Houdini

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 04:50:53 EST 2006

Houdini's RealFlow plugins by Mark Story are pretty good.
The integration is seamless, even more you can access to all the attributes
of the simulation to use them in your SOPs or SHOPs.
And you can postprocess the data quite easy, is very useful to load only the
particle points and do all the metaball, convert to poly into Houdini, this
give you a great control over the simulation shape.

On 2/15/06, Andrew D Lyons <tstexture at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to hear people's experiences using Real Flow and Houdini.
> Also, how Houdini compares to other options as an environment for post
> processing sim data - (derived from Realflow or another sim software.)
>
> All thoughts welcome.
>
> Thanks...

Un saludo
Best Regards