[Sidefx-houdini-list] exporting camera from Houdini to Maya

Jeffery Beeland dbeeland at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 22:36:12 EST 2006

Hah, I didn't even notice it was down.  Fancy that.  Thanks for the
heads up!  I'll poke the webhost a bit and get it back up.

As for Liaison, it's in horrible need of a complete rewrite.  It works,
but is difficult to use and lacks any inkling of error checking.  It was
a student project from several years ago, so you'll have to cut me some
slack. :)

--Jeff