[Sidefx-houdini-list] filling a volume with points?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:03:41 EST 2006

proto_install (linux) or... something similar on Windows  (still in a
shell though). proto.install maybe?

However, the Source POP from Volume is the way to go for
straightforwardness, since it doesn't require metaballs.  If your
geometry isn't closed properly, however, you can use the IsoOffset SOP
to create a closed volume, at the expense of some time/detail.

Cheers,

Pete rB