[Sidefx-houdini-list] RE:cygwin and WinXP pro X64 and dual core AMD

Doug Struthers dragonfly at dougstruthers.com
Fri Feb 10 08:29:10 EST 2006

I am having trouble with my cygwin tcsh crashing and giving a "no more
processes" message.

Also, I have a path to perl scripts in my system path variable but tcsh
cannot find them.  One is called  store.

	If I echo $myscript  it displays the correct path.
	If I    $myscript/store  it finds and runs it.
	If I    say   store   it gives this message:

Can't open perl script "/cygdrive/d/program/myscript/store": No such file or
directory

Is anyone using the WinXP pro X64 and having any difficulty with cygwin?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Doug

 Doug Struthers