[Sidefx-houdini-list] The R button

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 13:10:41 EST 2006

--- Simon Barrick <simon at primalpictures.com> wrote:

> And if you could rotate nodes you could make pretty patterns with
> them....
> I'm not helping much am i.....
>
> Si

Well, the network view *is* a GL widget after all. You could rotate and zoom in
any direction, we just constrained to look at it from one direction. (With good
reason....) But it would be an interesting easter egg if there was a way to
break that constraint and start flying around the node network like the girl in
Jurrasic park and her 'Unix System'.

Manson: My philosophy is:  Don't think.  I don't believe in the mind that you think with and scheme with.  I don't believe in words.

Reporter: If you don't believe in words, why do you use so many of them?

Manson: Words are symbols.  All I'm doing is jumbling the symbols in your brain.  Everything is symbolic.  Symbols are just connections in your brain.  Even your body is a symbol.