[Sidefx-houdini-list] The R button

Ben Schrijvers Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Feb 8 09:47:16 EST 2006

Yes those "when was it put in" moments happen all the time.
Like the new toggle on the group Sop: "Only Include Primitives with all
Points in Group"
Used that one today...
Or the new toggle on the Box Sop: "Oriented Bounding Box"!!!
I've basicly written my own overcomplicated pointcloud based version
which does a worse job...
..and it now seems this feature was already in there at that time.
It's not on the Bound Sop else I would probably found it at that time..??

Anyway I was coincidentally thinking of writing an email to SESI today
about this, but let's do it this route..
What we need is a list of all Feature Enhauncement when a new version
commes out.
I'm quite often reading the www.sidefx.com/journal which I think is
brilliant software support!
But it's hard to get an oversight and I'm not sure if everything is listed.
It would be very nice if these small minor changes where listed in the
"What's New" section in the manual as well.

Or are they meant as Easter Eggs? It always does make me happy when I
find one :-D

cheers,
benS