[Sidefx-houdini-list] First houdini book

Will Cunningham willc at imageworks.com
Tue Feb 7 13:40:35 EST 2006

thank you many times senior caleb,

caleb is referring to the fact that my planned powerpoint presentation
didn't make it over the A/V hurdle and so i ended up doing an inordinate
amount of pantomiming and prancing about to help keep the discussion
animated.  and doug, that is just about the highest praise anyone could
ever hope to hear.  so, thank you many times and i truly am happy to
know the book is doing some good in its own miniscule corner of the
universe.

will :)