[Sidefx-houdini-list] First houdini book

Lyn Caudle lyn at janimation.com
Mon Feb 6 09:35:40 EST 2006

Interesting My son took an interest in the book as well, as I have had
my nose stuck in it for two weeks now.
What are you reading Dada. He thinks he wants to learn to be an animator.
The really odd bit is his name is Tristan also!

A bit OT but oh well.

Its great to see all this new material  coming out now
The Houdini 101 DVD.
This book  of course
New tuts from SESI
Another book soon ( Craig's  )