[Sidefx-houdini-list] First houdini book

Doug Struthers dragonfly at dougstruthers.com
Mon Feb 6 08:47:27 EST 2006

To everyone who spent their time and efforts to create the book, thank you.

I received mine on Friday and expected to read it cover to cover.  However
my young son Tristan got hold of it and was inspired and mightily impressed
to see Peter and Jeff's familiar names.

Despite my many explanations of 3D space and how geometry is represented he
now reports that for the 1st time he really understands.  He has his desk
and computer right next to me in my studio and is sure he is going to
download Apprentice and learn Houdini.

Your book has already inspired at least one young mind and one somewhat
older.  That alone may be worth your while.

Happy remunerations!

 Doug Struthers
     dragonfly at dougstruthers.com
     www.dougstruthers.com