[Sidefx-houdini-list] First houdini book

Ziggy Uszkurat ziggy at zigzagfilms.com
Fri Feb 3 03:24:48 EST 2006

Chris

I just got Will's book -- along with many others, I can only give it the
highest endorsement. It's not just a very good book about Houdini, it is
also very well written, concise and clear textbook. I suspect even a
hardened Houdini user will find a lot of gems -- however, for us Houdini
virgins, the amount and quality of information is outstanding. And, no, it
is not intimidating -- Will gives step by step guides. You jump right in an
learn through example. Just buy the book!

Ziggx