[Sidefx-houdini-list] First houdini book

christopher exarhos cexarhos at realimaginations.com
Thu Feb 2 19:01:00 EST 2006

Hello,

It is great to finally see the first Houdini book realeased. I have not had
a chance
to read it other than the sample pages shown on Amazon. But, my question is:

Is the whole book just like the sample pages? The shown pages are 90% text.
To a lot
if people I know this software is already intimidating, and after looking
the sneak peak
of book. It makes Houdini look really intimidating.

Overall, best to all the authors and I look foward to any books released on
Houdini to add to
my library.

Best,
Chris Exarhos