[Sidefx-houdini-list] A Second Houdini Book

Jean-Claude jclaude at mimgfx.com
Wed Feb 1 11:07:27 EST 2006

Oh my...

Caleb... the man who made me think I'm not going to be anything cool
with houdini .... !!! :)

Your POP intro about your personal "animal life" project from the "Magic
of Houdini" book simply drove me crazy... I must admit i'd like to see
that scene.. or render.. or anything from it.. but i wont ask for
obvious reasons.. just wanted to let you know i was amazed by reading
just the description.

sorry for the Off topic.. but when i read "the" name i had to reply and
express my enthusiasm for what you wrote there.

cheers.

--
:: jean-claude
:: mimgfx dot com