[Sidefx-houdini-list] How to Create Vops using HDK

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 17:08:03 EDT 2006

Ah... well, with the HDK, you can't make new GUI widgets. (99% certain about
it...)

As far as Ramp Editors go, I've taken a stab at it while tinkering. Here is a
pic and a brief explanation....

http://odforce.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4500

It's a periodic ramp editor I created for a fractal renderer I tinker with from
time to time.....