[Sidefx-houdini-list] calling in Ipaint

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 31 09:33:54 EDT 2006

Yeah, yeah, I know what your thinking, but...

I want to create a composit hda that calls Ipaint and places whatever I
paint and then save in a composit.
So the first part is easy in that I can use a Shell output driver to
call in Ipaint.
I was thinking of using a Render cop to activate the Shell output driver
but it doesn't recognize the Shell rop.
Then there is the problem of how to automatically load the image saved
from Ipaint.

There use to be an output driver that did this for Amazon paint. That's
the sort of functionality I'm looking for in a cop hda.

PeterR
"everything is coincident"