[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ramp Editor Implimentation into Vops

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 03:19:22 EDT 2006

On 8/29/06, Jerry <jerry at topix.com> wrote:
> the whole point of VOPs is that you don't need the HDK.
> If your geometry has uv attributes then it's trivial to create a VOP to
> add a ramp.
even with the ramp gadget in the ui?
To use a reamp as a texture and index into it using uv is trivial, but
I think that Jaideep means to have the ramp ui controls that you have
in the Color POP.
And I think that is not so trivial.
One of the oldest and most demanded RFEs.
Please SESI improve the ramps support in Houdini...

> jerry
>
> Jaideep Khadilkar wrote:
> > Hi Everybody....
> >
> > Can we create a VOP using HDK???  I didn't find any examples.
> > If yes,, Plz give me some source examples.
> >
> > I want to create a Ramp Vop using HDK, so that it will be much easy to use it in
> > Shading.
> >
> > Waiting for ur response.
> >
> > -----iamjaideep80
> > Jaideep Khadilkar