[Sidefx-houdini-list] Bypass a Composite COP - what's intuitive?

Hoknamahn hoknamahn at cgtalk.ru
Sun Aug 27 15:49:35 EDT 2006

Both inputs of the Composite COP just a chains of operators. But which
chain is "main"? Especially if we remember that Composite COP have
different modes.
Or maybe behaviour of the Composite COP should be dependent on mode? Is
it good idea? Maybe yes maybe no :)
The things so simple now. No need to think what will be in the case if I
bypass the Composite COP. But maybe you right and we need to have cool
smart bypass :)