Vex Shaders (was Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] point sop color)

George Jimenez jjimenez11 at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 26 19:09:10 EDT 2006

Hey Garman

   this is great iI was wondering if you guys had this type of thing
before....thanks alot..  One thing on your getting started in houdini
tuts on your website it;s not working too good I don't know if it;s a
browser issue but it;s not working.... Netscape is my viewer of choice
since IE is popup  hell... I was just wondeing about that.. Either way
thank you very much for the info ... hey Floyd  are you guys still in
NYC.???

thanks one again Garman and FLoyd... and others who put this little idea
rolling.....

George....
NYC

3d mind soul and body