[Sidefx-houdini-list] motion blur

Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous anamous at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 13:23:14 EDT 2006

Hi

the number of points (vertices) of your object has changed (are you
using a copy on a POPNet?). Mantra can only blur deformations as long
as the point count and the topology itself (as in "point 1 in frame 1
is the same as point 1 in frame 2) don't change - AFAIK.

No silver bullet here. You will have to use velocity attribute blur.

br,
Abdelkareem