[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Camera CropXY question.

Jeffery Beeland dbeeland at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 01:46:06 EDT 2006

Hi Leo,

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure winx and winy
are simply 2d pans.  It's similar to what could also be called a camera
"principal" value in other packages.  If I had to guess, and understand
that I don't have Maya in front of me to try, I would assume that the
Film Offset attribute that you mentioned in your mail would be the
correct way to translate those values from Houdini.  The question is
what unit of measure does Maya use for that attribute; if you can find
that in the maya docs somewhere, I think you'll be on the right track.

--Jeff