[Sidefx-houdini-list] point sop color

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Fri Aug 25 20:01:43 EDT 2006

I love this idea.... it would be great for all us "non-swimmers" who
haven't dived into VOP's yet.  (I've waded into the "pool" many times
but always get that drowning feeling and have to get out).

One suggestion... don't chuck any existing shaders before they've
positively been replaced by the VOP based ones.

Floyd