[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Camera CropXY question.

Leo leo at 3dsite.com
Fri Aug 25 18:39:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to convert a Houdini cam to Maya.  Everything seems to be
fine except the "Window X/Y" of "Crop" tab in the camera op.  it is
/winx and /winy.

I am not exactly sure how this value can be converted and used in Maya.
I've tried converting mm/cm/inch in Film Offset and Film Translate of
Maya attribues...but i can not seem to get it..

if anyone have done this manually, could you please tell me what must be
done?  And for me to better understand it would be great if you could
also explain to me the difference.  Thx!