[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting Started with Apprentice Tutorials

Garman Herigstad garman_lists at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 25 15:12:46 EDT 2006

I've fixed the last "Starting Apprentice" video file.  You might need the Camtasia codec to watch it.

This video is about starting in Houdini.

5) Starting Apprentice and Setting Up The Desktop **
       Apprentice AVI 5 of 5 File has been repaired!

Garman Herigstad <garman_lists at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I've posted some Getting Started with Apprentice
Tutorials for installation on Windows, as I got this
question from many people.

http://tutorials.vizyacky.com/